Deviled Quail Eggs w Coconut Oil Recipe
Write a review
- 6 quail eggs
- 1/2 teaspoon coconut vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon favorite mustard Salt & Pepper to taste
- Cut chives to garnish
- Boil eggs with vinegar water for 4 minutes.
- Place boiled eggs in ice bath for 5 minutes and peel.
- Slice eggs and separate yolk and whites.
- Mix yolk, coconut vinegar, mustard, and salt and pepper.
- Add mixture to piping bag (or plastic bag with cut tip) and bill eggs.
- Add slice of chive to each egg for garnish.
Manchester Farms Quail https://manchesterfarms.com/