Quail eggs are a delicious, nutritious treat that can be utilized in a number of ways from breakfast to appetizers to dessert! While considered a delicacy in many parts of the world, many people are discovering the immense health benefits of quail eggs – and the incredible flavor.
Health Benefits of Quail Eggs
- Quail eggs contain 3 to 4 times the nutritional value of regular chicken eggs.
- Quail eggs contain 5 times the iron and potassium of chicken eggs.
- Quail eggs are known to prevent the symptoms of associated with allergies, hay fever, and sinusitus.
- Quail eggs improve digestion, immune system function, and detoxification.
- Quail eggs are considered a delicacy in many countries, including western Europe and North America.
Cooking with Quail Eggs
Quail eggs can be used the exact same way you would cook with chicken eggs. The small size and delicate nature make them a perfect appetizer for parties and catering events, while the rich flavor greatly adds to favorites like egg salad.
Here are some of our favorite recipes!
Deviled Quail Eggs
Quail Egg Crème Brulee
Where To Buy Quail Eggs?
Manchester Farms is the best place to buy fresh quail eggs. Our family farm has been providing the highest quality quail eggs to restaurants, stores, and retail customers through our mail order catalog and online store for decades. While our family quail egg farm is located in South Carolina we deliver delicious quail eggs to customers throughout the United States. When you need the highest quality quail eggs be sure to buy your eggs from Manchester Farms.