Quail eggs are a delicious, nutritious treat that can be utilized in a number of ways from breakfast to appetizers to dessert! While considered a delicacy in many parts of the world, many people are discovering the immense health benefits of quail eggs – and the incredible flavor.
Health Benefits of Quail Eggs
- Quail eggs contain 3 to 4 times the nutritional value of regular chicken eggs.
- Quail eggs contain 5 times the iron and potassium of chicken eggs.
- Quail eggs are known to prevent the symptoms of associated with allergies, hay fever, and sinusitus.
- Quail eggs improve digestion, immune system function, and detoxification.
- Quail eggs are considered a delicacy in many countries, including western Europe and North America.
Cooking with Quail Eggs
Quail eggs can be used the exact same way you would cook with chicken eggs. The small size and delicate nature make them a perfect appetizer for parties and catering events, while the rich flavor greatly adds to favorites like egg salad.