Matt's Lemon Rosemary Quail
Write a review
- 8 Manchester Farms Semi Boneless Quail
- 1 cup diced yellow onions
- 3 garlic cloves, mashed
- 2 sprigs of rosemary
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 lemon, freshly squeezed
- 1/2 cup white wine Salt and black pepper to taste
- In a medium sized sauté pan on medium heat, cook onions in olive until soft.
- Add garlic and rosemary and cook for two minutes making sure NOT to brown garlic.
- Add white wine and cook for three to four minutes. Stir in lemon juice and season with salt and pepper.
- Meanwhile, preheat a grill and cook quail five to seven minutes each side until the juices run clear.
- Remove the quail from the grill and transfer to a serving dish.
- Pour the sauce over the quail and serve.
Manchester Farms Quail https://manchesterfarms.com/