Crab Stuffed Quail
A delicious crab stuffed recipe perfect with Manchester Farms crab stuffed semi boneless quail.
Write a review
- 8 each Manchester Farm's Semi-Boneless Quail
- 1 pound Claw Crab Meat
- 2 each Whole Eggs-Beaten
- ½ cup Dry White Wine
- 1 cup Italian Seasoned Bread Crumbs
- 2 T Red Onions-Finely Chopped
- ½ cup Frozen Chopped Spinach-Thawed
- ¼ cup Melted Butter
- Preheat Oven to 350 F°
- In a mixing bowl add crab meat, eggs, bread crumbs, wine, onions and mix thoroughly. Squeeze water out of thawed spinach and add to mixture. Add half the amount of butter and reserve the remaining amount.
- Stuff Quail with equal amounts of stuffing and place on a rack on a baking sheet and brush remaining butter on the outside of each stuffed quail and cook in a preheated 350 F° for 18-25 minutes until the juices run clear.
- Serve and Enjoy!
Manchester Farms Quail https://manchesterfarms.com/